Epoxy-Bonded Construction Filter Elements
Deze filtration suppling stainless steel filter elements using epoxy-bonding construction techniques. They are easily restored to service by back flushing, ultrasonic or other nonabrasive cleaning techniques.
This is particularly valuable and cost-effective in applications involving hazardous fluids.
- Epoxy-Bonded Filter Elements are manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel wire cloth material
- Mesh Patterns — Square Weave, Twilled Dutch Weave, Plain Dutch Weave
- Temperature ratings from -65° to 300°F (-53° to -148°C)
- Various micron ratings available from 2um to 1000um (nominal)
- Various mesh sizes available
We are suppling Custom & Customized for Epoxy-Bonded Construction Filter Elements（OEM)