Hydraulic oil filter is specially used to purify hydraulic oil. It is divided into oil absorption filter.
– High pressure filter cartridge installed in the suction port of the pump
– installed in the oil outlet of the pump
-The oil return filter installed in the pump
The hydraulic oil filter should be replaced from time to time depending on the contamination of the oil. Generally, the filter element is replaced once every 3 months to 6 months. The selection of the filter element is related to the cleanliness required by the system. There is a proportional valve. The accuracy of the servo valve system is generally 6-7. The filter element must be selected with high precision. For general systems, the accuracy is low, and the accuracy of the filter element is low.
Hydraulic oil filter use Hydraulic oil is the direct medium for hydraulic system operation. The power and operation control of all hydraulic systems are transmitted by hydraulic oil. The main parts of hydraulic oil “deterioration” are hydraulic oil tank hydraulic oil filter and hydraulic parts. (eg hydraulic pumps, hydraulic motors, various control valves, etc.) impurities generated by wear, etc.
1. The hydraulic tank is the place to provide hydraulic oil, heat dissipation, precipitation impurities and discharge of hydraulic system air: firstly, insufficient supply of hydraulic oil will result in hydraulic oil.
When the pump is sucked up, the first suction will make the hydraulic oil pump insufficiently supplied, which will directly cause the wear of the hydraulic oil pump, and the hydraulic oil pump will be seriously damaged to scrapped. Secondly, the air is mixed into the hydraulic oil, resulting in the compression of the hydraulic oil. Large, the volumetric efficiency of the hydraulic oil pump and other working devices is reduced, resulting in a decrease in the working efficiency of the entire hydraulic system, and the air in the hydraulic oil is compressed in the operation of the oil pump and the working device to form a compressed gas, which explodes when a certain pressure is reached, forming an air pocket. Damage to the sealing surface will also cause the oil pump and working device to wear out quickly. The method of prevention is to check the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic tank frequently to ensure that the amount of hydraulic oil is within the normal range.
2. The hydraulic oil filter in the hydraulic oil tank is used over time, and the impurities in the hydraulic oil are adsorbed on the surface of the filter element to block the filter element, which will also cause the oil pump to absorb insufficient oil to generate suction. Regular replacement of the hydraulic oil filter is the most effective preventive method.
3. The hydraulic oil is not used for a long time, and the impurities (iron scraps, copper scraps, dust, etc.) in the hydraulic oil will accumulate more and more, and the fine particle size will become smaller and smaller.
Such impurities are sometimes used with the naked eye. It is very invisible, it is very small, it will easily pass through the hydraulic oil filter, and the hydraulic oil will be used for a long time. The various characteristics of the hydraulic oil such as lubrication performance, viscosity characteristics, anti-wear performance, stiffness characteristics, etc. will be reduced. Many, the impurities in the hydraulic oil are brought to the working devices and control components through the working cycle, which directly leads to the rapid wear of the hydraulic components of the entire hydraulic system. The prevention method is to replace the new filter element regularly.