Pleated Filter Elements
Pleated Filter Elements has a large filtration area and good high-temperature resistance (stainless steel up to 600°C), and can be cleaned and reused. Filtration precision: 1-1000 μm.
Pleated Filter Elements material:
- stainless steel mesh, glassfiber mesh
- filter paper
- sintered mesh
- hydrophobic PTFE
- hydrophilic PTFE
- polyether sulfone
- nylon, and so on.
Pleated Filter Elements features:
- high porosity, good air permeability, low resistance and low pressure difference;
- large filter area, large amount of pollution;
- good regeneration performance, can be used repeatedly after cleaning;
- wide chemical compatibility;
Pleated Filter Elements Typical Applications：
- reverse osmosis water system, deionized water system pre-filtration.
- beverages, alcohol, mineral water, purified water, edible oil filtration
- chemical solvents, fine chemicals, ink and other filters.
- liquid, pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical water filtration.
- other: biological products, plasma, oil field reinjection water, gas filtration and so on.
Stainless steel Pleated Filter Elements main technical parameters：
- stainless steel precision filter maximum working temperature: ≤ 500 °C
- the filter accuracy: 1-200um
- working temperature: 0.1-30MPa
- filter specifications: 5-40 inches (can be produced separately according to user requirements)
- the interface form: 222,226,215, M36, M28, M24, M22, M20 thread interface, etc.
Stainless steel Pleated Filter Elements performance judgment:
Judging the performance of a stainless steel Pleated Filter Elements, mainly consider the first bubble point, pressure flow characteristics, accuracy and the amount of infiltration, intensity indicators, the pressure value of the first bubble point should not be lower than the first bubble point pressure of the filter material 90% of the value.
Accuracy is the most important criterion of a stainless steel Pleated Filter Elements, which determines whether it can achieve its purpose. When the filter element structure is sufficiently complete, the accuracy depends on the precision of the filter material.
The amount of pollutants contained refers to the amount of contaminants that can be contained. The filter element can intercept pollutants, but it cannot be removed directly from the system. Contaminants can only stay inside the filter element. The pollutant capacity of the filter element is equal to the amount of pollutants per unit area and the filter area. The product, which is related to the pressure difference of the actual operation of the filter element.
The strength is ensured by the framework of the stainless steel Pleated Filter Elements. When the filter element with sufficient strength is used, it will not be deformed, damaged, and the filter material will not fall off. Fluid pressure strength refers to the maximum pressure drop of the fluid that can be tolerated during operation and is usually no greater than the internal leak test pressure. Axial load strength refers to the force that can be accepted by normal assembly and disassembly will not deform the filter element. The fatigue strength refers to the fatigue resistance of the filter element subjected to impact, vibration, flow pulse, etc. during operation.
In addition to the stainless steel Pleated Filter Elements, we also provide customers with Pleated Filter Elements of other materials according to customer requirements. Please contact us as according to your needed.