1) Standard 5-layer sinter mesh & filters
The standard five-layer sintered mesh structure is divided into four parts: a protective layer, a filter layer, a dispersion layer and a skeleton layer.
Both uniform and stable filtration accuracy and high strength and stiffness, high pressure strength requirements and filtration accuracy
The requirement for uniformity is an ideal filter material.
The standard 5-layer sintered mesh has a filtration mechanism of surface filtration and a smooth mesh channel, so it has excellent backwash regeneration performance and can be used repeatedly for a long time. It is especially suitable for continuous and automated operation. It is any kind of filter material. Can not be compared.
The material is easy to shape, process and weld, and can be processed into various types of filter elements such as a circular shape, a cylindrical shape, a cone shape, and a corrugated shape.
- Good strength, good rigidity: high mechanical strength and compressive strength, good processing, welding and assembly performance, easy to use;
- Uniform and stable accuracy: uniform filtration performance for all filtration accuracy, in use.The mesh does not change;
- Wide use environment: It can be used for temperature environment of -200 ° C ~ 600 ° C and filtration of acid and alkali environment;
- Excellent cleaning performance: good counter-current cleaning effect, can be used repeatedly, long life (can be washed by countercurrent water, filtrate, ultrasonic, melting, baking, etc.).
2) Multi-layer metal sintered mesh
The multi-layer metal sintered mesh process is a special laminate press and vacuum sintering, characterized by high strength and overall rigidity.
Multi-layer metal sintered mesh is a new type of filter material with high strength and overall rigidity, which is made of multi-layer metal woven wire mesh and processed by special lamination pressing and vacuum sintering. The meshes are interlaced to form a uniform and ideal filter construction. It not only overcomes the shortcomings of low strength, poor rigidity and unstable mesh shape of ordinary wire mesh, but also can reasonably match and design the gap size, permeability and strength characteristics of the material, so that it has excellent filtering precision. Filtration resistance, mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance, cold resistance and workability, filtration with high pressure resistance requirements and uniform filtration accuracy are ideal, and are widely used in petrochemical, nuclear power, synthetic fiber, film, Food, pharmaceutical, aerospace and environmental protection industries.
Main purpose multi-layer metal sintered mesh:
- Used as a dispersion cooling material in extremely high temperature environments;
- Used for gas enrichment fluidized bed orifice material;
- For high precision, high reliability high temperature filter materials;
- For high pressure backwash oil filters.
3) Punching plate sintered mesh
The perforated plate sintered mesh & filters is a sintered mesh in which a perforated plate and a base flat woven mesh are sintered together. The punching plate can be selected to have different thicknesses as needed, and the flat woven mesh can be one or more layers. The composite mesh has high compressive strength and mechanical strength due to the support of the punching plate. The two are sintered together to have both good gas permeability of the plain weave and mechanical strength of the perforated plate. Can be processed into a cylindrical, disc-type, chip cone filter. Widely used in water treatment, beverage, food, metallurgy, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Good rigidity and high mechanical strength
- High filtration precision and easy backwashing
- The mesh shape is fixed, the gap size is uniform, and there is no blind hole
- Corrosion resistant, high temperature resistant
- Punching plate composite network features
- Wide range of filtering accuracy: from 1μ-100μ, all have reliable filtering performance;
- The filtration precision is stable: due to the protection of the upper and lower layers of the screen, combined with the sintering process of diffusion and solidification, the mesh of the filter layer is not easily deformed;
- Good strength: Because of the fourth and fifth layers for support, it has high pressure resistance and mechanical strength;
- Easy to clean: Due to the use of surface filter material, it is easy to clean, especially suitable for backwashing;
- High temperature resistance: can withstand high temperatures of 480 ° C;
- Corrosion resistance: high corrosion resistance due to the use of SUS316L material;
- Easy to process: suitable for cutting, bending, stamping, stretching, welding and other processing conditions.
4) Sintered metal powder filter
The metal powder sintered filter element can realize micro-scale precision filtration, which can separate solid particles in liquid and gas. When the fluid passes through a certain precision filter element, the impurities are blocked on the surface of the filter element to form a filter cake, and the pure fluid flows out through the filter element. The contaminated or contaminated fluid is cleaned to the state required for normal production to ensure that the downstream unit obtains a clean product or protects the equipment from normal operation.
Different from the non-metal sintered filter element, when the filter cake on the surface of the sintered metal powder filter core reaches a certain thickness, due to its high strength performance characteristics, the filter element can be backwashed or backflushed by a certain reverse pressure. Clean the filter element so that the filter element can be used again.
Performance characteristics of sintered metal powder filter
Sintered metal powder filters have the following outstanding properties:
- Has good filtration performance (0.5~200μm);
- The shape is stable and the components have high strength;
- High temperature resistance (up to 900 °C);
- Strong corrosion resistance;
- Impact resistance, high alternating load;
- Good gas permeability and separation effect;
- Backwashing effect is good, components are easy to regenerate, etc.
The metal powder sintered filter element is sintered by high-temperature powder of different materials, with high filtration precision, good gas permeability, high mechanical strength, high material utilization rate, suitable for high working temperature and thermal shock resistance.
- High filtration precision, stable pores, and no change in pore size with pressure changes. It can effectively remove suspended solids and particles, and has excellent filtration precision and good purification effect.
- Good air permeability and low pressure loss. The filter element is composed entirely of spherical powder, with high porosity, uniform and smooth aperture, low initial resistance, easy backflushing, strong regenerative capacity and long service life.
- High mechanical strength, good rigidity, good plasticity, anti-oxidation, corrosion resistance, no need for additional frame support protection, simple installation and use, easy maintenance, good assembly, welding, bonding and machining.
- Uniform pores, especially suitable for applications with high uniformity such as fluid distribution and homogenization.
- The powder sintered product is formed at one time without cutting, the effective utilization rate of raw materials is high, and the material is saved to the greatest extent, and is especially suitable for components with large batch size and complicated structure.
5) Sinter Melt Filter
Sinter melt filter element, all-metal filter element welded by argon arc welding.
The melt filter element is an all-metal filter element welded by argon arc welding. The products are mainly made of stainless steel fiber sintered felt, iron chrome aluminum fiber felt, nickel fiber felt, stainless steel special net, stainless steel sintered five-layer net, stainless steel sintered seven-layer net and other metal filter materials.
- High temperature and pressure resistance, chemical resistance
- Excellent air permeability, large amount of dirt, high strength, good sealing, long life, and can be cleaned and reused.
- Can be made into a cylindrical or folded cylindrical structure, the filtered area after folding is 3-5 times the area of the cylindrical type
- Working temperature: -60-500 °C
- Filter element with maximum pressure difference: 2MPa
- Petrochemical: Separation and recovery of refining, chemical production and intermediate products
- Metallurgy: filtration for hydraulic systems of rolling mills and continuous casting machines
- Textile: purification and uniform filtration of polyester melt during drawing
- Electronics and pharmaceuticals: pre-treatment filtration of reverse osmosis water, deionized water, pretreatment filtration of washing liquid and glucose
- Thermal power and nuclear power: gas turbine, boiler lubrication system, speed control system, bypass control system oil purification, feed water pump, fan and dust removal system purification
Sinter mesh & filters using different materials depending on the environment. We can produce a variety of sintered filter products according to customer needs.