Welded Construction Filter Elements
Deze filtration suppling stainless steel filter elements using welded construction for a wide variety of applications.
Stainless steel welded construction woven wire mesh elements are ideally suited for hostile environment applications involving extreme temperatures, high pressures and corrosive fluids.
- The elements are easily cleaned to restore their useful life by backflushing or other techniques.
- Our Welded Construction Filter Elements are available in many efficiency ratings from 2 to 200 microns. The precisely controlled pore size of the woven wire mesh assures absolute particle efficiency in every micron size.
- Welded Construction Filter Elements are manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel wire cloth material
- Mesh Patterns — Square Weave, Twilled Dutch Weave, Plain Dutch Weave
- Temperature ratings from -300 to +800 degrees F
- Various micron ratings available from 2µm to 1000µm
- We are suppling Custom & Customized for Welded Construction Filter Elements（OEM)