Welded Construction Filter Elements
Deze filtration suppling stainless steel filter elements using welded construction for a wide variety of applications.
Stainless steel welded construction woven wire mesh elements are ideally suited for hostile environment applications involving extreme temperatures, high pressures and corrosive fluids. The elements are easily cleaned to restore their useful life by backflushing or other techniques.
Our Welded Construction Filter Elements are available in many efficiency ratings from 2 to 200 microns. The precisely controlled pore size of the woven wire mesh assures absolute particle efficiency in every micron size.
- Welded Construction Filter Elements are manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel wire cloth material
- Mesh Patterns — Square Weave, Twilled Dutch Weave, Plain Dutch Weave
- Temperature ratings from -300 to +800 degrees F
- Various micron ratings available from 2µm to 1000µm
- We are suppling Custom & Customized for Welded Construction Filter Elements（OEM)